Last updated 29 November, 2021.
The data we collect
We collect the following data:
- Personal information: name, email address, phone number (optional), address (optional).
- Property information: postal code, availability.
How we collect your data
We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Use or view our website (via your browser's cookies).
MPP Software may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- JUMIO Identity Verification – first and last name
- Stripe for Payment Processing – first name, last name, address and postal code
How we use your data
We use your data to:
- Process your membership or subscription.
- Manage your account.
- Notify you about booking information.
We also share your data with our trusted third party partners in order for them to facilitate their products and services. As such, you and your data are subject to our third party partners’ terms and conditions and privacy policies. Our third party partners are Stripe (for payment processing).
From time to time we send your transaction data to and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies in order to prevent fraudulent purchases or activity.
How we store your data
We securely store your data on an Amazon S3 server hosted in the Canada Central region. As such, you and your data are subject to Amazon’s terms and conditions and privacy policies, which can be found here and here.
We will keep your data on file while your account is active. If you disable or delete your account, we will delete all of your data from our entire database within ninety (90) days.
From time to time we send Owners and Guests information about products and services that we think they might like or find useful. You can opt from these marketing emails if you wish to no longer receive marketing communications from us. To opt out, please notify us.
Cookies are text files that are automatically placed on your computer when you visit our website. These cookies collect standard Internet log and visitor behavior information which we collect and use to make improvements to our platform and optimize your overall user experience. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in without having to re-enter your username or password.
- Understanding how you use our
- Remembering your preferences and layout changes.
- Functionality - We use a mix of first and third party cookies so we can recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preference, such as language and location.
- Advertising - These cookies collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, and the links you followed; and information about your browser, device, and IP address. We sometimes share limited aspects of this data with our advertising partners and other third party partners for advertising This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Tracking – We use these cookies in conjunction with Squarespace and Google Analytics to analyze user behavior on our site and improve your overall user experience.
You can set your browser settings to not accept cookies, and you can remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function if you do not accept or remove cookies from your browser.
Third party websites
How to contact us